This November, we are craving meals that are flavorful, satisfying and quick to prepare. As the #SeafoodSundays are getting shorter, our holiday to-do list seems to be getting longer. Bottom line, we have less time for meal planning and prep. That’s why we’re so excited about this new recipe for Everything Bagel Salmon. With only five ingredients and about 25 minutes, you’ll be enjoying this mouthwatering dish in no time!
If you’re searching for an easy and healthful meal to make tonight, you can’t go wrong with baked salmon. In addition to being loaded with B vitamins, potassium and selenium, salmon is rich in omega-3s and provides about 20 grams of protein per 3.5-ounce serving, giving you some extra energy to power through holiday tasks.
This quick, no-fuss recipe is a standout thanks to a Sunday-morning fave flavor, everything bagel seasoning. Believe us, what’s good for the bagel is great for the fish! This blend of toasted poppy and sesame seeds, onion, garlic and salt combines with a tangy honey-mustard glaze to form a savory crust. The result is extra-juicy salmon that offers deli deliciousness in every bite!
Best of all, this recipe can flex to get you through the week, so consider doubling it! Pair the salmon with roasted potatoes and balsamic brussels sprouts for dinner. Toss it with crisp greens and your favorite vinaigrette for lunch the next day. Or, sliced up with a schmear, you have a topper for the ultimate everything bagel—and an extra-nutritious breakfast on-the-go. We can’t wait for you to discover all the ways you will enjoy this dish!
Everything Bagel Salmon
Recipe courtesy of Charlotte Martin, MS, RD, Shaped by Charlotte
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 heaping tablespoon everything bagel seasoning
- 4 salmon filets (approximately 5 ounces each)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, Dijon mustard and honey.
- Place salmon filets, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush tops of the filets with oil mixture.
- Sprinkle tops of filets evenly with everything bagel seasoning and press down lightly with your fingers.
- Bake in the preheated oven until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with a fork, about 10 to 12 minutes.