When it comes to making dinner, wouldn’t it be nice to have someone do the work for you every once in a while? Well, we may just have a comparable solution for you – a sheet-pan salmon dish that takes the notion of “easy” to a whole new level and is guaranteed to be a hit around the dinner table!
If you’re looking for a simple recipe that saves time and tastes amazing, then your search is finally over – only 4 ingredients required for this flavorful fish dish! With this recipe, your oven will become your new best friend. You’ll be amazed at how – by using just a few simple ingredients – a beautiful piece of salmon can be transformed into a melt-in-your-mouth mealtime masterpiece!
This dish is colorful, beautiful and packed with heart-healthy omega-3s. And it’s sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. As you navigate through another busy week, give yourself the gift of time by adding this great-tasting, good-for-you seafood onto your weekly menu.
Source: The Lean Green Bean
SHEET-PAN ITALIAN SALMON AND GREEN BEANS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 lb. fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 lb. salmon, cut into 4 portions
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
- Place green beans and tomatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Coat green beans and tomatoes using 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing.
- Add salmon pieces and drizzle with remaining dressing. Top salmon with lemon slices, if desired.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until salmon reaches desired degree of doneness.