’Tis the season for gift giving! I don’t know about you, but we’re a little bit obsessed with that feeling you get when you find the perfect gift for someone on your list. And, if there’s anything we know to be true, it’s that there are so many seafood lovers out there who would love a good food-themed surprise! To help you find fantastic gifts for the seafood lovers in your life this holiday season, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite finds below.
- Lobster Gram – They say the fastest way to someone’s heart is through the stomach. Bring a little bit of Maine into someone’s kitchen with one of Lobster Gram’s delectably delicious Maine lobster gift baskets. If you’re not sure about which basket to choose, gift cards are available, as well.
- Create a Seafood Boil Gift Basket – Another fun idea is a seafood boil gift basket. Pick up a large lobster pot (like this one from Target). Stock the pot with essentials such as Old Bay seasoning, Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuit mix, an apron and oven mitts/pot holders, a favorite recipe, fun party supplies, and a gift card from your local grocery store, for picking up all the perishables!
- Cooking Gadgets – For the chefs in your life, stock their kitchens with the latest and greatest culinary gadgets. Here are a couple of our top picks:
- Instant Pot – If you haven’t used America’s trendiest kitchen item to cook seafood, you’re missing out. We use ours all the time, for a variety of seafood recipes.
- Immersion Blender – Use this handheld device to create creamy seafood soups, stews and chowders, like our Creamy Clam Chowder (which is so good, it’s basically a gift in and of itself).
- Grilling Must-Haves – It’s never too early to get ready for grilling season! Must-have items today include:
- Cedar Planks: Grilling your salmon on a cedar plank is a must-try for any seafood fan!
- Stainless Steel Skewers – A sturdy set of skewers will be appreciated for years to come by any grilling aficionado! We especially love how this set is accentuated with copper fish handles.
- Salt Block – Salt blocks like this one can help add another depth of flavor to your grilled seafood.
- Cookbooks – For beginning chefs, there’s no better gift than a cookbook to help them learn the ropes! One of our favorites:
- “The 30-Minute Mediterranean Diet Cookbook: 101 Easy, Flavorful Recipes for Lifelong Health” – This book, created by our blogging friends at Teaspoon of Spice, is a great starting point for someone looking to try their hand at the seafood-abundant Mediterranean diet.
We hope this list sparks your imagination as you plan your presents for the fish fanatics in your life. Happy shopping!