Can’t find the white fish you’re looking for from your local grocery store or fishmonger? Don’t fret just yet! White fish such as cod, haddock, tilapia, sole, monkfish, Alaskan pollock, halibut and sea bass are some delicious options that can be used interchangeably in your favorite fish dishes. These fish all have a similar, mild taste, allowing for seamless, simple substitutes in your recipes. No matter the season or what fillets happen to be occupying your freezer, just know that with white fish, you can enjoy a healthy meal that will fuel your body!
- Alaskan Pollock: Parmesan Crusted Alaskan Pollock with Garlic Roasted Potatoes
- Cod: Buttered Cod in Skillet
- Haddock: Oven-Baked Haddock
- Tilapia: Parmesan Broiled Tilapia
- Halibut: Blackened Halibut