- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup sweet yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound canned lump crabmeat
- 1½ cups finely grated cauliflower
- 1 cup gluten-free panko or gluten-free flour of choice (almond, chickpea and premade gluten-free flour mixes work well)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons light or olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- Fresh lemon wedges, for garnish
- Gluten-free tartar sauce, if desired
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté until translucent, about 5 to 6 minutes. Add garlic; sauté another minute more. Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- While onion and garlic are cooling, combine crabmeat and next 7 ingredients (through dried parsley) in a medium bowl. Add in cooked onion and garlic. Mix until well-combined; form into 8 patties and put on a baking dish. Cover with wax paper or foil; refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Return pan to medium heat and add remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook patties in single layer (in batches if necessary) over medium heat for about 5 to 6 minutes per side, until crab and cauliflower are cooked and patties are browned. Serve with lemon wedges and your favorite gluten-free tartar sauce.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Category: Crab
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Crab, Crab Recipes, Gluten Free Recipes, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Seafood