- 4 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 scallion, white and green parts, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (6-ounce) cans lump crab
- 10 to 12 ounces thick tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado, diced
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Preheat broiler to low.
- In a medium bowl, mix yogurt, chilies, scallions and cumin until well blended. Fold in crabmeat, then mix gently to combine without breaking up crab lumps.
- Arrange chips in a single layer on a baking sheet. Top evenly with yogurt-crab mixture, then distribute cheese evenly. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with avocado, tomatoes and hot sauce.
Recommended equipment; Baking sheet, medium bowl
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Crab