- 3 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce or tamari (for gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea or kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2.5 – 3 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- Preheat air fryer at 400 F degrees for 10 minutes. Spray air fryer with olive oil; set aside.
- While air fryer is preheating, combine maple syrup, soy sauce or tamari, sriracha, garlic, ¼ teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper and paprika in a small bowl; mix well to combine. Place salmon in a baking dish or bowl, brush half of olive oil (1 teaspoon) onto salmon fillets and pour half of maple glaze mixture onto salmon. Set salmon aside to marinate.
- In a medium bowl, toss remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper with Brussels sprouts; toss well to coat sprouts. Place Brussels sprouts in preheated air fryer and cook at 400 F degrees for 5 minutes. Then, turn Brussels sprouts using a spatula, push to sides of air fryer and add salmon fillets in middle (leave some space between fillets, if possible). Cook salmon and Brussels sprouts at 400 F degrees for about 8 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through and flakes easily and Brussles sprouts are golden brown and crispy. Divide salmon and Brussels sprouts evenly amongst 4 plates, then drizzle remaining maple glaze over both.
Recommended equipment: air fryer, small bowl, medium bowl or baking dish, spatula
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15