- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined (thawed, if using frozen)
- 1 Tbsp. light olive oil
- 1 whole egg, mixed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup flour
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine olive oil, egg white, garlic and garlic powder. Place Parmesan cheese and flour in another medium bowl. Place shrimp in oil and egg mixture; toss until coated. Once coated, place shrimp in the bowl with parmesan cheese and flour; toss until fully coated.
- Lightly spray fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. Place shrimp in basket and insert into air fryer. Cook for 7-9 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through. (May have to cook in batches, depending on air fryer size.) Serve with lemon slices and your favorite Asian-style condiment or sauce. Garnish with parsley (optional). Makes 2-4 servings.
Suggested cooking tools: Air Fryer, 2 mixing bowls
- Category: Shrimp
Keywords: Shrimp, Shrimp Recipe, Air Fryer Tempura Shrimp