What’s made in one pan and oh-so-flavorful? The dish featured in our newest seafood recipe of course! This One-Pan Mediterranean Salmon, with its medley of savory herbs and spices, can be incorporated into weeknight family dinners just as easily as it can be included in your holiday spread. You can finally sit down and put your feet up, knowing that you’re serving your family (or holiday party guests!) a dish that not only comes together in a snap, but also will shine the spotlight on nutritious and delicious salmon. Time to eat this amazing One-Pan Mediterranean Salmon dish!Print
- ½ tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. lemon pepper
- 4 (4-oz.) salmon fillets, skin on
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ small onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- ½ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- Juice of ½ lemon, then cut the lemon into slices
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix seasonings in a medium bowl and sprinkle them over salmon; set aside.
- Preheat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Place salmon skin-side-up in skillet and add onions.
- Cook salmon and onions for 5 minutes; turn salmon fillets over, so skin is pan-side-down.
- Add white wine, tomatoes and zucchini to pan; cook for 5 minutes.
- Add olives, capers and lemon juice to pan; cook for another minute or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon slices; salt and pepper, to taste.